Thursday, March 10, 2011

Our Anniversary!!!

I can not believe that sunday, March 13, 2011 will be our 1 year anniversary!! When I look back at everything we have done, and accomplished this year it seems like it went by SO fast!!  We started out living in Colorado with my in-laws, then we moved back to Utah and started going to school.  We also joined a business, that is slowly changing our lives one check at a time!  We now live in a cute little apartment together and are lives are so darn busy!!  4 days out of the week I have school, everyday I work, twice out of the week we are at Business meetings, and whenever we can we squeeze in our own Private Business Receptions at our house, talk about crazy!!
I love our life together, and I can not wait to see what is on store for us this year, and forever!  There is never a dull moment, and the thing I love the most is how we can still act like total idiots in front of each other even though we have been in each others lives for 4 years!  We always chase each other around our little tiny apartment, tackle each other and playfully beat each other up, and it never gets old! ( I just feel bad for the people below us) haha.  I am so happy that him and I have the privilege of being together, not just until death to us part, but eternity.  Chady is my best friend, and the best husband anyone could ever ask for!  Him and I have been through SO much together, and we continue to grow.  He loves me for me, bald or with hair, eyebrows or without his love for me is amazing.  Love you, my love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment





chady

chady