Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Wish

I was just thinking the other day, when I was in 6th grade about I had all these fantasies about what my Ideal home would be.  I always said I would have rainbow colored walls, and pink carpet in every bedroom and I wanted a HUGE house with my own dance studio in it, and I wanted to buy an entire pet store and make a little house for them right next to me, so they could be happy:)  So I do not want to rainbow colored walls anymore hah, thank goodness!!  However, I still want a dance studio, I want a home theater, and on our anniversary Chady and I talked about putting our own Olive Garden in our house with a 24 hour staff, but we might change our minds to a casa bonita!:)  I have so many goals in life I know I will reach within the next 10 years!  I wish to be successful, and I know Chady and I are almost there:)  I want to move back to Colorado, be able to help my family out when they need, as they have helped me.  I want to donate money to all of my favorite charities, and I want  to be able to raise my kids and help with my baby brothers in the best way possible:)  They both have diabetes, and it is so expensive so I want to be able to help with that  haha.
I am just going to take a wack at what Chad would want lol, I know he would want a baseball field in our backyard, and maybe a jungle gym to play with our kids on, of course we would both agree on a pool with an awesome slide!  and have lots of little place for a nice barbeque!  The most import thing is that we do not spoil our kids too much. They will not grow up being spoiled little kids getting whatever they want when they want it, of course we will love them and provide for them as we will be able to, but they will know they have to work for what they want, that it will not be handed to them.  It feels so good to dream, especially because I know it is only a few years ahead of me.  I am a little bit more wiser than I was when I was a kid, just a little bit though, and I know that our feature will be bright and we will have many blessing to look forward to, it may be a load of work to get there, but it's coming.. :)  My joy that keeps going is my family, my siblings and making sure they are taken care of, and also my kids that I do not yet have but know I will provide the best for them in all I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment





chady

chady