Monday, February 7, 2011

Arrogance never wins.

I have to share how much chad and I have been tested lately with our courage in your business.  I am sure many of you are sick of me talking about this, but you know what I don't care because if you are reading this than I know you do not care as much:)  I have never had so many slaps in the face by people I have known for years, all because they think this is a scam.  But I will tell you that it is not, and that is because I have already seen results from our hard work, but it doesn't mean that there aren't scams out there.  It actually just makes me laugh how some people won't even talk to me because they think I will try to sell them something again, but that is ok I would probably do the same thing.  I just wish people wouldn't stick to what they know because then they will never discover new options, what is the worst that could happen??
I just want my husband to know how proud I am of him sticking through all the discrimination with me and helping me stay positive.  I know I have been difficult too, but if it wasn't for him I would not have received or two ACN checks!
Whether you all are interested or not, I want everyone to take us seriously cause we are going to make it big!!

No comments:

Post a Comment





chady

chady