Monday, April 25, 2011

New Eating plan



Ok so I have officially gained all my weight back from what I lost with my Thyroid problem, which is great! Bun now I feel gross. I went and bought all these skinny jeans, and I felt so proud that I could fit in a size 2! haha but that has changed... I went to put on my jeans just yesterday, and I got them over my butt, but as I go to button them, my hips got in the way, and now they don't fit!! I have become too comfortable with eating whatever I want, and the doctor told me to beware of that because it is hard to break the habit once I start taking my hormone replacement pills to regulate my Thyroid. SO I am doing a diet. Not a diet to loose weight again, but a diet full of only 1600 calories a day which is 2oo calories less than what I should be having a day. I want to tighten everything starting with my butt. Chad loves my butt lol so I don't plan to loose it, but make it hard as a rock!!!

I decided to make note of this on my Blog so that everyone who reads this can give me crap when I eat like crap, and so I can remind myself of what my goal was, and why I am doing it. By the end of May I will have a four pack visible without me having to flex, and maybe have a nice muscle curve on my legs. I say maybe because no matter how active I was when I was younger I could never get the muscle curve on the back of my leg. I also want a little bump on my arms that make it look toned lol. I also feel like having a nicer body will make me feel better about myself when we go on our cruise in December because I am NOT going to be wearing a hot and sweaty wig all day at the pool, just a hat.

So I will be toned by May 29th!
Hold me to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment





chady

chady