Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Ultimate Gift

I have to start out by saying I have many ways of expressing my gratitude about the many blessings in my life, but it makes it extra special sharing it with all of you.

As I am sure you all know by now, Chad and I are expecting our first beautiful daughter May 2012. Her name is Madison, and I know she will be the most precious angel on this earth. I am so excited, and thrilled to start this new chapter in our lives and to be able to teach her all the rights and wrongs, and to help guide her so she can live, again, in heaven someday. I know that we are not only going to be a blessing to her, but she will be the best thing that has ever happened to us. I know the future holds trials and there will be many learning situations at hand and that will only make us grow stronger as individuals and as a family.



We are hoping to be able to move back to Colorado really soon, so our families can all be close and the new grandma's and grandpa's can come see their little granddaughter whenever they please. Until then she will have a nice cozy little room for her in our apartment.

Madison already has quite the closet full of clothes already! Chad is been so cute and has been buying all these cute little outfits and surprising me by putting them in my stocking. We also just bought the most precious dress from baby gap and I can not wait to put her in it!

Little Madison is now 17 weeks in my belly, almost half way there! She is extremely healthy as far as we could tell from the Quad marker screening, and on our 20 weeks visit we will do an ultrasound showing the 4 chamber of her heart, and all the parts of her brain and we will be able to make sure everything is still going we:) She has a very strong heartbeat at 160 BPM. I am still waiting for those little feet to give me a good ol' kick in the ribs so hopefully I can feel her soon!!

1 comment:

  1. You're PREGNANT!?!?!? Yay, Brooke! I'm excited for you.

    ReplyDelete





chady

chady